Coconut oil is beneficial to your hair in so many ways. It moisturizes, strengthens, softens, reduces frizz, promotes growth, and gives your hair a beautiful shine. I use this every other night and I love it.
The Coconut Oil Hair Treatment:
1. Get a small amount of coconut oil in your hand. There is no need to melt it, your body heat will do that. I have really thick hair, so I use a lot of oil in mine. Just find an amount that works for you.
2. Massage the oil through your hair, starting at the roots and working your way out to the ends.
3. Put your hair up in a bun at the top of your head.
4. Leave the oil in your hair overnight. That way your hair has time to absorb all of the oil's nutrients.
5. The next day wash all of the oil out of your hair. Shampoo your hair at least twice to ensure that all of the oil washes out. You don't want to have oily hair.
6. Air dry or blow dry your hair and enjoy all of the benefits of coconut oil!
I use coconut oil from Bulk Apothecary. Here's a link: http://www.bulkapothecary.com/product/raw-ingredients/bulk-natural-oils/extra-virgin-coconut-oil-organic/