Friday, July 12, 2013

DIY Glitter Sunglasses

This post was in collaboration with my cousin at hipsterate.blogspot.com. Please follow her! Anyway, let's get to the point. I'm gonna show you how to make these super cute glitter sunglasses! And all it takes is one little trip to the dollar store. 
You Will Need:
A Plate
Sunglasses (cheap ones, like you get from the dollar store)
Glitter
Glue
A Paintbrush (just a little cheap one, it isn't important)
Okay, step one. Paint the sides on the glasses in glue with your paintbrush.
Next, add your glitter. Make sure you coat it COMPLETELY so the sides are all glitter.
OPTIONAL: After that dries, add another coat of glue to make sure the glitter stays.

After you've let that totally finish drying, you're finished! You have some really cute, inexpensive sunglasses.

2 comments:

  1. HI there.
    Ooooh, I love DIYs and this one is awesome! The glasses turned out great and the end result is definitely better than just the simple glasses.
    I guess I might try this sometime.
    Cool idea by your cousin. ^_^

    Mirna

    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! this is such a great project, just needs some glue and glitter! I'm totally giving this makeover to my sunnies.

    ReplyDelete