Sunday, July 14, 2013

Liebster Blog Awards

                     

Today I got an email from Olivia of How Olivia Does it and she nominated me for the Liebster blog award! It felt amazing to know that she cared enough to nominate me for it. The Liebster Blog Award is for newer bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, and dearest. I'm so psyched to be nominated!

Rules:
1. Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
2. Choose five bloggers with under 200 followers to pass this award to and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for your chosen bloggers.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the nomination.
5. No tag backs!

Questions I was Asked:

1. If you could be any animal, what would it be?
A puppy!
2. What are your top three lipsticks?
I'm not really big on lipsticks, I use glosses more, buut here we go anyway! Cherry me from Baby Lips by Maybelline, 12M from Love and Beauty by Forever 21, Cotton Candy by Millani
3. Cupcakes or cake?
Cupcakes because they're so cute! 
4. If you could raid anybody's closet, whose would it be?
Selena Gomez. She wears the cutest clothes!
5. When did you start using makeup regularly and what was the first piece you picked up?
I started using it in the 6th grade because that's when my school started allowing it. And It was probably mascara.
6. Do the people in your life know that you have a blog?
Just my closer family and friends.
7. If you could hop in a plane and spend 24 hours in another city, where would it be and why?
Mulan of course! It's the fashion capital of the world!
8. What are your favorite blog posts to read?
Definitely DIY posts.
9. If you were to make a movie of your life, who would be your love interest and who would be your best friend?
My love interest would definitely be Liam Payne and my best friend would be Jennifer Lawrence.
10. If you had to, what would you rather be- a rock or a bucket?
....a rock.

Nominations:
Hello Simple Me hellosimpleme.blogspot.com
Style Context stylecontext.com
Asshley Official asshleyofficial.blogspot.com
Mischelle's blog imquiteadreamer.com
Like a Harte likeaharte.blogspot.com


My Questions:
1. Hair up or down?
2. Who is your favorite blogger?
3. Favorite nail polish brand?
4. Reading vs. TV?
5. Favorite color?
6. Do you have a pet and if so what kind?
7. Dresses- strapless or not?
8. Favorite movie?
9. Do you like the bleached demin trend? 
10. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm very new to blogging and that is amazing. What a compliment for a fellow blogger to think so highly of your blog! Makes me happy I started on this journey. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete