Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Favorites Part 4!

This is the next to last post for the July favorites! I found this tutorial while watching Macbarbie07 on YouTube and loved it! She has such a great style and I love all of her hair tutorials, but this one is definitely my favorite! It is a beautiful twist on an already gorgeous hairstyle: the fishtail braid! I absolutely love fishtail braids and this made it look even cuter. 

To get this style, start out by making a low side ponytail. Then make it a topsy-turvy ponytail by making a hole right above the elastic and pulling the rest of the ponytail through it. Then fishtail braid the rest of the ponytail and secure with an elastic. Remove the original top elastic  to make it look more loose and it's finished! You're perfect topsy-turvy fishtail braid. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like that styling :) It looks really great on you!

    Love,
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete