Friday, July 19, 2013

Misty Mountain Soap Co. Salt Scrub

Today I went to The Gatlinburg Craftman's fair in Tennessee. A craftman's fair is where people come and sell their homemade items. There are all kinds of interesting things there for you to look at, and it's still fun to go even if you don't buy anything. My favorite booth there was the one for the Misty Mountain Soap Company. They had lots of soaps, lotions, balms, and best of all, scrubs. They had a sample out of the scrubs and I tried the Mountain Energy salt scrub. It was, to say the least, an amazing scrub. Cocoa butter and shea butter were the main ingredients (besides the sea salt of course!) so it didn't make your hands oily like several other scrubs do. And best of all was the smell! I wanted to smell my hands for hours after I used this scrub. So naturally, I HAD to buy it. They have several different scents to choose from as well. You can get some of this amazing scrub at www.mistymountainsoap.com. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I like your blog and I nominated you for the Liebster award!
    Check it out here: http://fashion-dossier.blogspot.pt/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete