Sunday, July 21, 2013

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Spray

Today I decided to share one of my favorite hair products EVER. It's Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. I think every girl has at some point at her life wanted that messy, beachy hair you get after a day at the beach. And after trying tons of products, I have finally found my miracle worker. This stuff is literally like beach waves in a bottle. You just spray it in wet or damp hair, scrunch, and let it dry naturally or with a blow dryer. I usually let mine air dry while I get ready and finish it off with a blow dryer when I am going somewhere or if it's just a stay-at-home day I'll let it air dry completely. However you want to dry it, this stuff is absolutely amazing!

3 comments:

  1. That seems like a really great product! However I don't think this is available where I am. Guess I just have to keep searching for the perfect product :)

    Love,
    http://cherrydunia.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I must keep an eye out for this! I was using a Bumble and Bumble one before but my hair felt like it was going to snap afterwards. Thanks for posting.x

    www.Stylemecurvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've heard that about the Bumble and Bumble one. My hair always feels really soft after I use this one though.

      Delete