Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Starbucks Secret Menu Part 2

Hey guys! Today I tried out another item on the Starbucks secret menu! I went with my cousin Kelsey and I got the Snickerdoodle frappe and she got the Twix frappe. I personally wasn't a fan of mine, I think I actually would've really liked it if it didn't have any coffee in it. I really hate coffee haha! But it was still good and Kelsey liked mine better than hers! She said the Twix was also amazing but it had a LOT of coffee so I hated hers. It's definitely for the coffee lovers out there. The recipe for mine is on  starbuckssecretmenu.net along with tons of other recipes. Kelsey's wasn't on that website so I have it below. Now in Starbucks they actually have a list of most of the secret recipes so you can request them by name! Try one of the recipes out and let me know what you think in the comments below!

Here's my snickerdoodle one! It's one of the favorite secret menu options. 
Here's the recipe for the Twix:
Caramel frappe with extra caramel, one pump of hazelnut syrup, add java chips and a hazelnut drizzle (optional)

1 comment:

  1. omg I'm gonna try this the next time I go to starbucks :)

    xx
    stylevancity

    ReplyDelete