Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bath and Body Works Luxuries

I am a self-professed Bath and Body Works freak. I have literally over half of their scents. So of course, I had to get this when I saw it. It's in the Luxuries series and I got it in the scent Sweet Pea because I love that scent! It's so girly and... well, sweet! You put this on after a shower and after a few minutes it makes your skin so soft! It gives your skin an amazing satin feel and lasts so much longer than most lotions do. And of course it smells amazing! Anyone who uses Bath and Body Works products HAS to try this!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...They have got so much beautiful Products to make my mind blow out :D

    http://dolapperisi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found t web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this m prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. ring bath bombs

    ReplyDelete