Friday, August 9, 2013

Claire's Haul!

Hey guys! Today I had an amazing time shopping with my cousins! I got a lot of great stuff, especially from Claire's!

Okay, I'm definitely a bargain hunter. So when I saw that Claire's had three racks where everything under ten dollars was marked down to just a dollar, I had to get some! My favorites were this amazing ring and elephant necklace! I love unique rings and this one was just so perfect! The elephant necklace was absolutely adorable and I'm a huge Alabama fan so this was an amazing find!
Next I got this super cute owl necklace. Owl jewelry is so cute so I really liked this one! I also really like this ring, it's great for any casual look but can also be used in dressier outfits since it has a little diamond bling. I have always wanted to go to Paris, and I really love Paris themed jewelry, so when I saw an Eiffel Tower necklace, I fell in love! 
This last one wasn't a sale item, but it still wins as my favorite. It's a United Kingdom bracelet, and I'm such a Directioner so I had to get this. Love it!

3 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love love love that elephant necklace cuz u can match it up with so many outfits :)

    xx
    Style Vancity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The elephant necklace goes with loads of stuff, and I love it!

      Delete
  2. Awww..All of them are so beautiful!! ( UK Bracelet is my fav,too ;D )

    http://dolapperisi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete