Saturday, August 3, 2013

Party Outfits!

Hey guys! For those of you who remember my model Katarina, tomorrow is her birthday! We had an amazing party today and it was so much fun! Here are some of the cute outfits me and my friends wore.

First up is the birthday girl! Kat wore this adorable ombre pink top that I love so much! That and the shorts are from the best store EVER, Rue 21. We get practically everything there!
 Next we have Erin, who chose a sophisticated yet fun outfit for today. The royal blue top looks amazing on her and goes perfectly with the denim shorts. Again this whole outfit is from Rue 21.
Now it's time for me! I chose a summery button-down to match my summer style and personality. I'm the oddball for today because I'm the only one that didn't buy everything from Rue! The top I'm wearing is from Wet Seal and even though you can't tell, it's actually a super light peach color, which I love because it's kind of a little girly accent. Sadly it doesn't show up on camera. The shorts I got from Charlotte Russe, another place I really love.
If you guys have any cute party-ready outfits for this summer on a blog or social network, I'd love to see them! Leave a link in the comments below to your favorite.

2 comments:

  1. You guys look adorable!
    Your friend's ombre shirt is really cute.
    Hope you had a blast! ^_^

    Mirna
    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are so adorable & young! Keep up the good work!
    And happy belated birthday:)
    www.prettymissp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete