Monday, August 5, 2013

The Falsies

Hey guys! Today I decided to post my absolute favorite mascara right now! It's by Maybelline and it's called The Falsies. I am a Maybelline mascara fanatic, I love it so much and this one is amazing! It gives your lashes so much length that it can look like false lashes (bet your already figured that out!). But if you just use a little it can give a really pretty natural look as well. It's so amazing because you can create so many different looks with it! I usually keep a tube of this in my purse, although I don't really need to since it stays on really well. 

Also I just enabled Google Friend Connect for my blog so I'd really love for you guys to connect!

3 comments:

  1. I've never tired that one from maybelline but I'll keep it in mind. It's always nice to have a mascara that can give you a casual/natural look. I usually wear L'oreal for store brands or M.A.C.

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourites as well! The other drug store mascara I really like is Revlon PhotoReady 3D because it makes the falsies effect better.


    www.catsandcorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I've never heard of it, I'll have to try it sometime.

      Delete