Sunday, September 22, 2013

Earring Steals

Today it was absolutely gorgeous outside in Alabama so me and my family went up to Tannehill for trade-day. I hadn't been in a while so most of the stands were different. My favorite was one that was selling earrings. I picked up some gorgeous new earrings that I can't wait for you guys to see!
The first pair are some elephant earrings. I've been looking for some new elephant earrings since football season just started and I'm always sporting Alabama shirts now! These were perfect, not too heavy but still really pretty! The second pair I've been hunting for since my trip to New Orleans a few months ago. Fleur de lis earrings are so elegant and go with everything so I'll be wearing these a lot! The last pair I just happened to see and instantly loved. The Mickey key is adorable and it can go with so many outfits! I also have tons of Disney-loving  friends so I'll be able to fish out some compliments on these! All of these earrings together cost me three dollars. Isn't that crazy!? I've been looking for a few of these styles anyway so finding them at such an amazing price made it all worth the wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment