Monday, September 30, 2013

September Random Favorites

Hey guys! For the last post in my September Favorites series I'm going to show you my favorite things that didn't fit into the other categories! There are a thousand other things that could go in this category and it was incredibly hard to narrow it down to these four but I eventually did! Hope you guys like :)

My first random favorite is Edy's Grande Fudge Brownie Ice Cream. I honestly can't put into words how much I love this ice cream. I eat this stuff all the time and I never want to stop because it's just so good! But beware, this is only for the chocolate lovers! This stuff is a severe chocolate overload with chocolate ice cream and tons of fudge chunks.
Next is something that's important to any girly girl out there. Say it with me girls, PERFUME! This month I've really been loving Tarea by Rue 21. This is a scent that just screams September. It has a strong scent, but it isn't overpowering. It has a really sophisticated vibe and lasts for a long time. Just don't use too much!

My next favorite are my black sparkly bobs! These shoes look exactly like Toms, just cheaper, which means I have more money for other shoes! They go with everything, and are perfect for anything from going to school to shopping with the girls.

Lastly is something super important- My frappuccino of the month! All of my readers know I'm obsessed with Starbucks, and I especially love trying items off their secret menu! My favorite this month has been the grasshopper frappe. I did a post on it earlier this month the first time I tried it and I was shocked about how good it was! It was a perfect blend of chocolate and mint, and tasted just likes an Andes mint!
I hope you guys liked my favorites series for September and loved the items as much as I did! September is such a fun month and there are so many amazing products out there right now, which is why I'd love to hear what your favorite beauty product, song, food, or anything for this month is! Drop a comment of your favorite or a link to your September favorites post because I'd love to check them out!

If you missed the first three parts of my Septemebr Favorites series, be sure to check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment