Sunday, September 15, 2013

Starbucks Secret Menu Part 4

Hey guys! Today me and my dad were going to Target, where a Starbucks is very conveniently located! So of course I had to try something new off the Starbucks Secret Menu :) Today I tried the grasshopper frappe. The name sounds kinda weird, but this drink is FABULOUS! Anyone who has ever been to Olive Garden has had one of those delicious Andes mints they give you after your meal. This drink was a perfect replica of this candy, but in a drink form! This is a must for any mint lover.
Here's the recipe from starbuckssecretmenu.net. just remember, if you're like me and don't drink coffee, be sure to tell them to give you the cream based one! I really can't stand coffee so I'm super happy that they serve cream ones.
Here are the links to my Starbucks posts 1-3

6 comments:

  1. Yeah..the name is weird,but I'd like to try it once ;)
    Kiss kiss ^.^

    http://dolapperisi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog and starbucks! follow for a follow?

    stylesista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! Ѕomeone in my Facebook group shaгed tis site with սs so I cаme to chеcқ it out.
    I'm definitely enjoyinց the infoгmation. I'm bookmarking and wil be tweeting tbis to my followeгs!
    Superb blog and fɑntastic style and design.

    My webpage bracelets ebay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiring the persіstencе yyou put into your blоg and in deph informɑtion ʏoοu present.
    It's great too come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
    the same oout oߋf date rehashed material. Great read!
    I've ƅοokmarked your site and I'm аԀding your RЅS feeds to my Google account.


    My webpage cheap jewelry houston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even I love to discover new things from in n out secret menu. This coming Saturday, I am going to taste grasshopper frappe. I love drinks. Thanks for telling about it!

    ReplyDelete