Friday, September 6, 2013

Tusk Wear Treasures

Don't you love those days where everything just feels perfect? It looks beautiful and it's just the right temperature. In the evening you can hear the crickets chirping and you feel so relaxed. These kinds of days deserve to be treasured, and to get the most out of them, you have to put your best self forward. What better way to do that than with the perfect look? On this Friday evening I'm wearing a peachy colored TuskWear t-shirt from Woods and Water and just a casual pair of jeans from Belk Juniors. I didn't go really heavy on the accessories, just a plain ring and some pearl earrings. I'm also wearing some sparkly black bobs that are perfect with any outfit. A casual look for a casual day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute and casual...love it! As a fourteen-year-old blogger myself, I jumped in my chair when I found out you're only thirteen and have such an amazing blog! :)
    -Dara
    www.spiffyinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete