Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Starbucks Secret Menu Part 5

Last Saturday was of course another football Saturday which means one thing- food! Me and my Dad were going to Target to grab some stuff to cook so of course I had to stop by the Starbucks inside Target. As always, I found a new recipe to try and I really liked it! I got a cookie dough frappucino and I was so surprised with it! I didn't expect much with this one, I mean come on how can you make a cookie dough drink? But I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! It really captured the taste of cookie dough. I always get the cream based versions but it still had a bit of a coffee taste to it, but not too much. 
If you want to try this amazing drink, find the recipe at starbuckssecretmenu.net! There are a ton of recipes there, so if you have a favorite be sure to comment! Also if you missed my other Starbucks posts, check them out here!
 Part 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment