Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Starbucks Secret Menu Part 6

Hey guys! October has to be one of my favorite months. One of the reasons this month ranks so high is because of my newfound love for all things pumpkin. This year I have been a pumpkin everything freak, so when I learned that Starbucks was having a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino I was pumped. Last Sunday me and my dad had one of our Starbucks trips and I had to try one. It was delicious! I really hadn't expected it to be as amazing as it was. It had a strong vanilla flavor, but the pumpkin really made all the difference. This has actually replaced the Grasshopper Frappe as my favorite frappuccino from Starbucks! Pair this with a slice of their pumpkin bread, and it's pumpkin paradise. I already can't wait for my next trip to Starbucks!
This month I'm going to be doing a lot of pumpkin themed posts, so all of you other pumpkin junkies be sure to keep an eye out! For any of you that missed my Starbucks posts 1-5, here are the links!

No comments:

Post a Comment