Friday, December 13, 2013

Hot Chocolate Holidays

One of the best parts of any holiday are the food. For Christmas, my favorite foods always involve peppermint. Candy canes, peppermint Hershey's kisses (my FAVORITES right now), and this year I discovered a new peppermint love: Peppermint hot chocolate. It combines two of my absolute favorite things into something fantastic. I could literally drink this stuff all day. The best peppermint hot chocolate I've had is from Starbucks. Everything tastes better from Starbucks! I was at Barnes and Noble the other day and since there was a Starbucks inside I decided to try some. Best decision ever. I've got to figure out how they make this stuff because it is amazing. I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves peppermint and needs something warm and delicious on a cold December day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment