Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelet

Hey guys! As a part of my monthly favorites list, a few months ago I posted these really cool bracelets made with a rainbow loom. I had a few people request a post on it but I never got around to it, so I made one yesterday and decided to take pictures for you guys. This bracelet is known as the fishtail or chevron rainbow loom bracelet and is one of the simplest and coolest bracelets that you can make with a rainbow loom. If you don't think you can do it, think about this: my six year-old cousin taught me how.
To start this bracelet you'll need bands of three different colors, unless you want to do a solid color. Next you take one of the bands (color doesn't matter here) and place it in an infinity sign across two of the side pegs. 
Then you take two bands of different colors and put them over that one. 
Now you take one side of the bottom band and pull it up and over the others. Do that to both sides. You can do this by hand, or using your hook. I prefer using my hands for this bracelet in particular, but a lot of people use the hook.
Now add another band of the same color over that and repeat the process. 


Continue going through your pattern until your bracelet is long enough to wrap around your wrist. 
Now disconnect your bracelet from the loom and connect the end to a c-clip. 
That's it! A really stylish bracelet that costs hardly anything and can be made in less than ten minutes. If you have any suggestions or would like a specific rainbow loom tutorial, drop a comment below telling me which one you'd like to learn how to make. 

2 comments:

  1. interesting diy
    Hey girl! Let’s follow each other :)
    BLOG- http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/
    BLOGLOVIN’- http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3038967/hello-miss-twiggyhttp://
    FACEBOOK- https://www.facebook.com/LittleMissTwiggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I've been reading the weblog a few of days and merely desired to say that the way with words is best notch
    Buy ruby gemstone & Natural gemstones online

    ReplyDelete