Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner

Hey guys! Today I would like to introduce you to my new favorite hair product. I tried this several months ago and loved it. I forgot about it and never ended up getting it. Luckily, my grandmother remembered me talking about it and got it for me for Christmas! Count on your grandmother to remember EVERYTHING. This hair product is fantastic. I've always been a big leave-in conditioner fan, but this one blows all of the others out of the water. After a shower you run a bit of this through your hair. It only takes two squirts to cover all of my incredibly thick hair. The bottles aren't really big, but a little of this stuff goes a really long way. After I blow-dry my hair is super soft and crazily shiny! I love this stuff and one bottle lasts for ages. If your hair needs an extra boost of shine, this is exactly the stuff for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment