Friday, January 31, 2014

January Favorites

Hey guys! Today is the last day of January, which means it's time for my January favorites post! I haven't done a monthly favorites post in a few months, but I'm going to start doing it more often in the coming year. 
First on my list of favorites is this bracelet. It was actually given to my mom from a friend at work, but it wasn't really her thing. I really like it, and it matches everything since it's silver and has a bead in every color. 
Next is my favorite perfume of the month! It's called Fallen Vixen by Rue 21. I've actually had this for a while, but something about this month made me want to use it more often. It has a super sweet, girly scent that really captured everything about January. 
Next up is this nail polish by Zoya. The color is called Daul and it's a gorgeous purple color with a gold shimmer. It's really hard to catch this on camera since the gold catches with the light, but the color has been absolutely perfect for me this month. Not to mention it's from my favorite nail polish brand!
Now for music. I couldn't narrow it down to just one favorite song, so this is my favorite album. It's the If Your Life Was a Movie, This Would Be Your Soundtrack album by Sleeping With Sirens. It's an EP album of some of their best songs. I literally couldn't get enough of this album this month. The songs are all so beautiful. 
Scene one is James Dean and Audrey Hepburn. The song title really doesn't make much sense, but it is a fantastic song. If I had to pick, this would be my favorite of the album. 
Scene Two is Roger Rabbit. This song is so perfect it's unreal. The lyrics are so pretty, and I could really relate to them.
Scene Three is Stomach Tied in Knots, which is probably my least favorite of the album. It's an amazing song, but the others pulled out slightly in front of it. 
Next is Scene Four, Don't You Ever Forget About Me. It's probably the least-known song in the album, but it's still a really amazing song. 
The final song is Scene Five, With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear. This is the acoustic version of the original song that their other album is named after, which is also fantastic. 
Next up is some Michelle Phan lip balm in the color Bubblegum. The color is a pretty pink color, so the name is pretty accurate. I've worn my makeup very natural for a lot of this month, so this color has been used a ton. It's also very moisturizing, which is perfect for this time of year when my lips are constantly dries out. 
Last on my list of favorites this month is this amazing beanie! I have bad hair days constantly, so this was perfect! It's also super cute and goes with just about anything. 
I hope you guys enjoyed this, and I hope you've had an amazing first month of the year! If this is a reflection of how the rest of the year is going to be, then I'm really excited for this year. 

1 comment: