Monday, February 24, 2014

Bubble Genius

Hey guys! Today I have some beauty products that I have been itching to post about all week! Bubble Genius sent me some of their beauty products to review that can give you a pick-me-up any time!

First are two of their cream perfumes. Before discovering Bubble Genius, I'd never heard of cream perfume! You just dab some on your finger and apply on your wrists/neck. They're so simple to use, and you don't need to worry about them spilling. I like to keep one in my purse because of it's small size. I tried these out in their scents La La Lavender and Love You Mean It. My favorite was La La Lavender. When you first apply it, it comes across as really strong, but within a minute or two the scents slightly lessens so you're left with a subtle, pretty scent. Love You Mean It is has very different scent that isn't very easy to describe. It's very sassy and has hints of blood orange, vanilla, and pink pepper.



My favorite thing I received was their Bathaccino Coffee Sugar Scrub. I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is the best scrub I've ever used. I've used loads of scrubs before, but this one has one quality that mad it stand out- it doesn't make your hands oily. Every scrub I've used before left your hands feeling soft, but still slightly oily. This gives a completely different experience leaving you with soft hands that smell delicious! Amazing product.


That's it for the review! I hope you guys enjoyed and be sure to check out Bubble Genius' other products at bubblegenius.com. Also be sure to check them out on Facebook and give them a big thumbs up!

My product reviews may be sponsored, but all of my opinions are unbiased. This was an honest review that was in no way influenced by the sponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment