Saturday, February 22, 2014

February My Glam Bag

Hey guys! My February Glam Bag came in a few days ago, and it was a really great bag. I've been subscribed to My Glam Bag for a while now, so they've begun refining my products more so I get things I really love. This bag was called The Look of Love and was a perfect bag for me.

The first product in this bag was Mally Beauty's Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner. Eyeliner this color is great because when you apply it to the bottom lid it appears to open your eye. Your eye looks wider and extremely pretty. No complaints here!
The second product is some Uberliss RituOil. The product is designed to protect your hair and lock in moisture. This totally exceeded my expectations and I ended up with super shiny hair that was very soft.
Next we have some Zoya nail polish which I was so excited about! Zoya is my favorite nail brand, so I'm always happy to find one of their polishes in my bag! The color I got was called Odette. The color projected girliness with a hint of sophistication as well and is perfect to wear anywhere. Definitely a winner!
Next is Pop Beauty's Plump Pout Mini gloss. I got it in Peony Petal, and the color didn't fail me! The color is very bold and is excellent for making a statement. It's small size makes it perfect for sticking in your purse when you're on-the-go, and your lips need a bit of extra color. The only flaw I could find was the smell. It wasn't really bad, but it carried the very faint scent of gasoline. I saw that other people had this problem as well, but for me it wore off after about a minute. Still a great product!
I decided to save the best for last here with Jessie's Girl's 9 Pan Eyeshadow Palette. I got it in Behind The Blue Eyes which is fitting for me of course since I have blue eyes myself. This palette has a beautiful assortment of blues and grays that would do any blue-eyed girl justice. The shadows were of good quality and stayed on very well. Very happy with this!
That's it for this Glam Bag! I hope you guys enjoyed, and if you want to try out Glam Bag for yourself check it out at ipsy.com. Also be sure to check out ChromoBeauty on Facebook for post updates and extras!

No comments:

Post a Comment