Sunday, February 9, 2014

H and K Handbags

Hey guys! Recently I've been in need of a new weekender bag. I've actually been using my laptop bag in place of one for the last few months! H and K Handbags sent me one of their goegeous bowler bags which can be used as a purse or a weekender! It's really large, but not so big that it looks awkward in everyday life. It also comes in really pretty patterns, so there's one that suits everyone's style! This pattern is called Voila Tres Chic, and I love it. It's really girly and matches my personal style. 
One great feature of this bag is the handles. There are two shorter ones so that you can carry it on your arm, or a longer one for your shoulder. It also has a roomy interior with three pockets and a zip pocket. It also has two large zip pockets on the outside. I used this as a weekender a few nights ago, and all of my things fit perfectly inside. 

I have really enjoyed this bag and I want to send out a big thanks to H and K for sending it to me! You can get your own bowler bag like this one here or shop their whole collection of purses and wallets at handkhandbags.com. Be sure to check them out! I hope you guys enjoyed this review, and I'll have another post for you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love H&k handbags! Excellent quality, fabulous style and they are unique!!!! I tell all my friends about the bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this type of handbags and also used it many times. This handbags helps a lot by storing all important items and documents.
    Louis Vuitton Designer Colection At Consign Of The Times

    ReplyDelete