Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Starbucks Secret Menu Part 8

Hi guys! Today I have for you a new Starbucks frappe recipe that I created. This was based off of the original coffee cake frappe recipe on starbuckssecretmenu.net, but there was a problem. The recipe called for a coffee based frappe and I don't drink coffee! I decided to change up this recipe and make it my own, and it turned out really well. I call this the caramel coffee cake frappe. Here's the recipe!

Cream based caramel frappe
Toffee nut syrup
Cinnamon dolce syrup
Whipped cream
Cinnamon dolce topping

I was so happy with this frappe. It was a real pick-me-up with the toffee nut, and the cinnamon and caramel really made it perfect. If you decide to try this, be sure to get a slice of their pumpkin bread to go with it. It's the perfect combination!
Miss any of my previous secret menu posts? Check out parts 1-7 here!

Also be sure to check out my Facebook page for updates on posts, pictures, and more! facebook.com/chromobeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment