Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines Day Haul

Hi guys! Yesterday was Valentines Day, and although I'm not a huge fan of Valentines Day I am a fan of gifts :) I was single this Valentines Day, so my gifts were from family. 

My favorite thing I got was Katy Perry's Purr perfume. My grandmother got this for me and it was a real life saver. This has been my favorite perfume and I ran out just a few weeks ago, so Valentines Day saved me just in time! I adore this perfume because it smells heavenly, and the bottle is adorable. I'm not a cat person, but I love this. 
Also from my grandmother was a box of Russel Stover chocolates. I did a post on a DIY for the empty chocolate box once you've eaten all of the chocolate, so go check that out here!
She also got me some more Baby Lips! I'm still working on my collection and this is the eigth one I've gotten so far. It's the peppermint one with sunblock which I've been wanting for a while. 
From my parents I got some adorable Alabama pjs! I've been wanting some Bama pjs so these were perfect! The pants are so soft and warm and the shirt is oversized just enough that it's perfect for sleeping and being lazy around the house. 
One of the best things I got was a giant Reece's Heart. The last time I had one of these was Valentines Day about seven or eight years ago. Back then I lived in a different house and was so much younger! After all these years I still have my love for Reece's!
The last thing that I got was a beautiful Kim Rogers bracelet. It looks a lot like a bracelet Pandora has out right now but is much more affordable and looks just as stunning.
That's it for my Valentines Day haul! I had a great Valentines Day, and after school I went shopping with my best friend Breanna to take advantage of some of the great deals that were going on (especially Rue 21!). How did your Valentines Day go? Drop a comment below and be sure to check out my Facebook page Facebook.com/ChromoBeauty!

1 comment: