Thursday, March 13, 2014

March My Glam Bag

Hey guys! My Destination Beauty Glam Bag came in today! This bag is packed full of exotic colors and statement-makers.
The bag really screamed exotic with it's pattern called Street Anatomy, which was a custom pattern for ipsy users from Klari Reis's geography-based series. It's such a cool print, and I'll definitely be using this as one of my on-the-go makeup bags in the future!
The first product is Be a Bombshell's Bora Bora eyeshadow quad. Since subscribing to ipsy, I've become a really big Be a Bombshell fan. All of their products have the perfect color, and this was no different. My favorite color was the beautiful red. I've been looking for a subtle red shadow for a while, and this color was absolutely perfect.
The next product is BareMinerals' Marvelous Moxie lipstick in the shade Get Ready. There were two things that really stood out to me about this lipstick. The first being that it didn't really smell like lipstick! It had a really nice smell that wasn't as harsh, which was a really great change. The other thing was how it felt. Most lipsticks are really drying, and I always need a layer of chapstick under it. This lipstick felt amazing on my lips and could almost be used in place of chapstick!
Next up is O.P.I.'s Nicole Roughles nail polish in On What Grounds. I've been dying to try out a textured polish like this, so I was so excited to find it in my bag! O.P.I. definitely gets bonus points for the gorgeous color. It's perfect for the spring season that's creeping up on us!
Lastly is some body butter by Pacifica. The scent I received was Indian Coconut Nectar, and it was AMAZING. I can't stress enough the scent of this lotion. It smells like an island retreat in a bottle. After application, your hands will have a radiant glow and are left feeling soft and nourished.
This bag totally exceeded my expectations, and I already can't wait for my April bag to come in! To subscribe to ipsy and get your own monthly bag, check them out at ipsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment