Saturday, March 1, 2014

Mariposa Couture

Hey guys! A few days ago Mariposa Couture sent me some products to review for you guys! Mariposa Couture is a clothing and accessories brand that has trendy pieces at really affordable prices.

The first item I received was their My Casual Tee. This is a simple button-down with lace in the back. It's such a great piece and I got so many compliments on it! All of my friends were asking where I'd gotten it. 




Next is another item that draws in loads of compliment: their Golden Owl Earrings. These earrings are stunning. Owls are a must-have for this coming spring, and these are perfect! The quality is amazing, and they just look really unique.

This item went really well with the owl earrings. It's their Colors on a Chain bracelet in black, and it's such an elegant piece! It comes in a wide variety of colors, but I chose black so it would match the earrings. They look amazing together and with everything else!
The last piece I received is another owl-themed piece of jewelry. It's their white Pearls and Owls bracelet, and I fell in love with it as soon as I took it out of the package. The pearls and rhinestones give such a classy look that never goes out of style. The white goes with everything, and the owl is so cute! I'm definitely going to be wearing this a lot. 



That's it for the review! Be sure to check out Mariposa Couture's site and Facebook Page and keep an eye open! Mariposa Couture is hosting a giveaway in a couple of days that I'll be announcing on ChromoBeauty! Like my Facebook page for the giveaway update to be sent right to your newsfeed! I also want to thank Mariposa Couture for sponsoring the review and for the beautiful pieces to share with all of you. 

All of my reviews are my own honest opinion. They are in no way influenced by the brand featured in the review. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this! That shirt is SO cute!

    Kim
    http://trendkeeper.me

    ReplyDelete