Saturday, April 19, 2014

Alabama ADay Game

Hey guys! Today was Alabama's spring game, and I decided to go with my family. I had a really fun time, and it was such a perfect day! 
I love Alabama jerseys, and I'm always borrowing my brother's number 22 Christian Jones jersey (hence the size boy's large). I wore that to the game today with a bracelet he brought me back from his vacation to Chattanooga earlier this year. This is one of my favorite bracelets because it's really simple and goes with so much. I also wore my favorite Alabama sunglasses and black triangle earrings. 


The game was pretty uneventful and ended 17-13, but I had a really good time and it's got me ready for football season to start this August! I hope you liked this post, and be sure to check ChromoBeauty out on Facebook at Facebook.com/ChromoBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment