Sunday, April 13, 2014

April My Glam Bag

Hey guys! Yesterday I received my Glam Bag for this month. I've been waiting for this bag after the success of my bag last month, so I had really high expectations for this bag, and Ipsy always delivers. So, here's my review of the Beauty Rocks bag!
First in this bag was the Starlooks Luscious Longwear Lip Pencil in the shade Naked. Ipsy introduced me to Starlooks in one of my first bags, and now they're my go-to place for all things eyeliner. I was really excited to try out this new product by them, and they didn't disappoint. I'm usually not a fan of lip pencils, but this product made me open my eyes. It was so easy to apply and made it easy to get full coverage. It also surprised me by being really moisturizing. I love a product with a gorgeous color that I don't need to use lip balm with!

Next is the Pop! Goes the Shadow by Elizabeth Mott. I received this in the color Champagne. I really love this color, but it's one of those that you already have a million of. It adds a really nice shimmer and the color is really cute with anything. The nude color is really in for this summer, so it'll serve you well in the coming months.
Next is the Coastal Shadow Medium Shadow Brush. It's made from natural fibers and has fantastic quality. It makes for really easy shadow application and allows me to get a really even covering. I use this mainly for defining my crease, and I get a perfect look every time.
My least favorite product in this bag was the Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion. It's a skin moisturizer that is a lot like a sugar scrub. I prefer sugar scrubs because I can make them myself and they are more moisturizing. I also don't really like using products on my face not issued by my dermatologist. One thing I really did like about it was the scent. It smelled like fresh lemons, and the citrus scent is really refreshing.
I saved the best for last with this bag. This is the Urban Decay 24/4 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil. This is the darkest liner I have ever used and is accurately described a blacker-than-black. This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It goes on so easily and creates a perfect, defined line that I adore. I can't stress how much I love this pencil. 

I hope you liked this, and if you're interested in subscribing to My Glam Bag and receiving a $10 bag each month, check it out at ipsy.com! 

No comments:

Post a Comment