Wednesday, April 30, 2014

GlamST Virtual Makeover

Hey guys! This afternoon I tried out a new online service called GlamST. GlamST is a virtual makeup service that allows you to try out beauty products BEFORE making the purchase. 

Here's the look I created on GlamST. I used Le Prisme Vistage Mat Soft Compact Face powder in the shade Beige Mousseline and Buxom's True Hue Blush in Intoxicate on my face. On my eyes I used Lancome's Color Design 5 Shadow and Liner Palette in Gris Fatale, Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink, and Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara in Deep Black. I finished the look off with some Marc Jacobs Just For Lacquer Lip Vinyl in Sweet Escape.
Before
After
One of the major feature in this service that others don't have is it's eye features. GlamST allows you to pick from several different ways to apply your eyeshadow and eyeliner. I went simple with some liner on the top and a navy smokey eye, but looking through all of the different styles gives you a perfect image of how it will look on you. Take a look at some of the most popular looks and dozens of unique eye makeup combinations at https://glamst.com/VirtualTester/Looks.

They have brands from Bobbi Brown to Marc Jacobs, and you can try them all out virtually for free in just three easy steps.
2. Make an account and select Virtual Makeover
3. Add a picture and easily create your look in minutes!

Does it all sound too good to be true? Check out their extensive product list at https://glamst.com/VirtualTester/Productos?type=3&category=9 and try them out yourself!

I hope you guys enjoyed, and I'd love to hear what you think about GlamST! Leave your username in the comments and I'll make sure to check out your looks!

Sponsored by BrandBacker


No comments:

Post a Comment