Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lost and Found and New Looks

Today I was in the mood for an outfit with more flair, so I scoured my closet for ages when I came across this top that had fallen off the hanger. I got this top for Christmas and forgot all about it until today, but I'm sure glad I found it! Literally EVERYONE I talked to today complimented it. I am such a New Orleans lover, so I always love tops with the Fleur De Lis symbol! The loud print and bold sequins makes this such a statement piece that will really draw some eyes. I also just got a new hairstyle that I'm crazy about. I got bangs and a lot of layering done, and I feel like it's a lot better than what I had. What do you guys think? Leave a comment below on the new look and the shirt!



If you liked this, be sure to check out ChromoBeauty on Facebook at facebook.com/chromobeauty and like it if you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment