Saturday, April 5, 2014

Son of a Sailor

Hey guys! Son of a Sailor sent me a piece of their handmade jewelry from their Classics collection to review for you! Son of a Sailor carries aztec-style jewelry in two collections, classic and land. Both have a unique flair that caters to different types of people, so they have something for everyone! The piece they sent me was their "The Sabine Square I" necklace. It comes in four different colors, and mine was Seafoam. I wear a lot of blue tones, so I love this color! The necklace was just as beautiful as it was in the picture, and I really like it! It's made of quality material and is a really unique piece. You really don't find pieces like this anywhere else, and that's what I love about their shop. I also love their packaging, the necklace came in a drawstring bag along with some little pictures. Their jewelry would make a perfect gift for any woman who loves unique jewelry you don't see every day. 


Check out Son of a Sailor at their website, sonofasailorjewelry.com. If you like what you see, be sure to follow them on Facebook and check out their Etsy shop for more products not found on their main site!

No comments:

Post a Comment