Friday, May 16, 2014

Catching Fire Nail Art

As some of you know, I had a birthday a few weeks ago. I have one friend who is crazily obsessed with Hunger Games (partly because she and Jennifer Lawrence with brown hair could be twins), and she got me two colors in the Catching Fire nail art collection by Covergirl. I tried this out last night, and the results were better than I could've hoped for. The stickers were so easy to apply and stayed on really well. The colors she got me were gold and black. She knows me too well!
The application is really simple. All you do is paint your nails with your main color, wait for it to dry completely, apply your sticker on top, and you're finished! I prefer a more glossy finish on my nails, so I applied a top coat on top of the stickers, but that's your call. These stickers look flawless once applied and give you an exact replica of Katniss' unique nail design.



These nails look cool on any occasion, and if you want to get an even more Hunger Games look, check out Covergirl's Capital Collection here!
I hope you enjoyed the post, and if you did, make sure to follow ChromoBeauty on Facebook at facebook.com/chromobeauty.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment