Monday, May 5, 2014

How to Wear Men's Shirts The Right Way

 Hey guys! I've seen pictures of girls wearing men's shirts for ages, but whenever I try to copy them it ends up looking weird. I borrowed one of my dad's shirts yesterday and decided to try my hand at it. It turned out looking really good, and I was getting compliments all day.
Before
After
Pretty big difference, huh? And it's so simple!First roll up the sleeves so the arms don't hang too low to get that sassy, homey look.
Next tie the ends in the front. Make sure to button the lowest visible button after you've tied it.

That's it! This is such an easy take on wearing a man's shirt and it looks perfect! This look is really complete with some cute accessories. Let me know if you've tried this by dropping a comment or tagging my Facebook page, facebook.com/chromobeauty, in your post!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this very useful info you have provided us. I will bookmark this for future reference and refer it to my friends. More power to your blog.
    Thanks for this very useful info you have provided us. I will bookmark this for future reference and refer it to my friends. More power to your blog.
    Thanks for this very useful info you have provided us. I will bookmark this for future reference and refer it to my friends. More power to your blog.
    fitness clothes

    ReplyDelete