Wednesday, May 21, 2014

i Scarf 2

Hey guys! A while back I came across a website called i Scarf 2, a site owned by 12 and 9 year-olds Makayla and Bridges, two young entrepreneurs who decided to create a business for a summer project. They started a line of luxury scarves at affordable prices with fashionable patterns and colors. 
They recently sent me their Joise Scarf to review, and I love it! I wore scarves frequently for a while but stopped for whatever reason. I think they've convinced me to start wearing them again! This infinity scarf is gorgeous, and I love the soft pink chevron. It's really soft and light, so you barely notice it's there unless you're looking at your stunning reflection! Fantastic scarf and an amazing bargain.



Their scarfs are $10 each, and they have tutorials on tons of different ways to wear them on their Instagram, @iscarf2. Be sure to check out their page for information on how they started their business at a young age, how they're doing now, and different ways to wear your scarves!

All of my sponsored posts are in no way influenced by the sponsoring brand. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. You sure have a nice site and love it. Thanks for sharing, your infinity scarf is so nice and I’m sure that you can tie it in so many different styles that will make you more attractive. You can learn from this tutorial if you like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7729SnbZVRg&feature=youtu.be. :)

    ReplyDelete