Friday, May 23, 2014

Naked Palette Tutorial

Hey guys! Some of you saw my recent post on the Naked Palette I got for my birthday a few weeks ago, and I'm here to live up to the promise I made in that post- It's time for a Naked Palette tutorial! I've been using this palette nonstop, and the looks are endless! There are so many unique color combinations that can be made with this palette, and today I'm going to show you one of my favorites. This look has some really warm tones that would look perfect with that summer tan everyone is working on right now!
First, apply the lightest shade in the palette, Virgin (first color on the palette at top of this post), to your entire lid. Try putting some a bit higher to highlight your brow!
Next, apply Half Baked (sixth color) to your entire crease. I love this gold color that is really subtle, but adds a little shimmer to your look.
Now take Smog (seventh color), another darker gold, and apply it to just your outer crease. This creates a more smoky effect that can be used day or night.
Finally, take the shade Buck (fifth shade) and apply that to your lid, blending it well with the colors on your crease to end up with a smooth finish.

This is a subtle version of the classic smokey eye for those who don't like the harsh black shadow and liner. Liner can also be used with this look, but I wanted to keep it as easy and natural as possible.
I hope you guys enjoyed, and if you have any questions about this palette, don't hesitate to drop a comment below! For more tutorials, check out ChromoBeauty on Facebook at facebook.com/chromobeauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment