Thursday, May 8, 2014

Naked Palette

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since my last post, but things have been crazy around here. I'm redoing my room for my birthday that passed two Fridays ago, and none of my stuff is where is should be. Everything is packed in boxed and in places where I would never think to look for them, so it's been hectic to say the least. Once I get everything finished, I'll be sure to post some pictures!
Another thing I got for my birthday was Urban Decay's Naked palette. I've been dying for this pallete for ages and was so excited to get it. I know there are several versions of the Naked palette, but I went with the first one because I love deep browns and blues on my eyes. It's a pretty pricy palette, but you can tell instantly that its quality makes up for it. It brushes on flawlessly, and application is incredibly easy. The colors are all really defined shades, which I love. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better palette for me, and be sure to expect some makeup tutorials with this soon!


Get updated on all of my posts by following my Facebook page, Facebook.com/ChromoBeauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment