Saturday, June 7, 2014

Endless Euphoria

Hey guys! As some of you know, I turned fourteen last month. One of my cousins that I don't see very often was finally able to get my gift to me yesterday, and it was a Justin Bieber Girlfriend Perfume Set. I appreciated the thought, but.. Justin Bieber really isn't my thing. Last month when I received my May Glam Bag from Ipsy, there was a sample size bottle of Calvin Klein's Endless Euphoria perfume. I fell for this perfume instantly. The smell is so young and fresh, and it really suits my personality. I saw this as the perfect opportunity to get a full-sized bottle of this fantastic scent, so I went to Belk today with my dad and exchanged the perfume set for this. Luckily for me, they were almost exactly the same price! I adore this scent, and it has immediately become my go-to perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment