Friday, June 20, 2014

Hair Perfected

Hey guys! Today I'm posting on one of my favorite hair brands ever, B. The Product. Today I'm reviewing their Shampoo and Conditioner Perfected.
One thing I love about these products is that they're both sulfate, paraben, and sodium chloride free. I also love that it has argan oil in it, one of the most effective natural moisturizers. It's also really good for me right now because it has UV absorber, which helps retain color; however, that doesn't make it strictly for colored hair. Another feature of these is that they contain Pro-Vitamin B5, which conditions and adds volume.
The shampoo adds shine, reduces or completely eliminates frizz, and, because of the argan oil, softens your hair as well.
The conditioner adds volume, softens hair, adds shine, and balances the natural oils produced by your hair.
I've reviewed products for B. The Product before, and I use them on a daily basis. I fully trust this brand with my hair, and they're always who I look to for that perfect product. I have another B. The Product item coming in the next week or so, so keep a look out for that!

Although this is a sponsored post, my review was in no way influenced by B. The Product. All of my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment