Monday, June 16, 2014

One Year of ChromoBeauty

Hey guys! Today is so exciting for me because it marks one year of blogging for me! I posted for the first time on this day last year. That post was 5 Tips to get Perfect Mascara Every Time, and looking back on that now, I can't believe how far I've come as a blogger and how much this blog itself has grown. That post was literally just a picture I added wording to. Now I can visibly see how my writing has evolved and how much my post quality has risen over the past year, and it's pretty shocking for me. I never expected over 35,000 views in just one year! That isn't a whole lot, but it totally exceeded my expectations.
One of my favorite things that has come of blogging for me is the people I've met. Through working with brands and collaborating with other bloggers on different projects, I have met so many amazing people that I never would have met otherwise from more countries than I can count. The experience is honestly priceless, and I'm so thankful to all of my followers for staying with me from the beginning.
Lastly, I want to thank my readers that have stayed with me for all this time. I have a handful of really loyal fans that I'm so thankful for, and I'm getting new readers in constantly. I wouldn't be anywhere without all of you, and that means so much.
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment