Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sun Out

Hey guys! Today I'm going to be posting my promised review of B. The Product's latest new product. I think the title says it all: Sun Out. Sun Out is the most innovative product for summer that I've found through my search for the perfect hair product for this season. Like the rest of B. The Product's haircare line, this stuff is loaded with fantastic ingredients for your hair.
  1. Benzophenone-4: This is the main ingredient that makes this product ideal for summer. Benzophenone-4 is product that protects your hair and scalp from harmful UV rays. This also makes the product a fantastic option for a heat protectant when blow drying your hair.
  2. Rose Canina Extract: This provides your hair with everything it needs to look its best. It boosts moisturization, adds density and volume, helps minimize dandruff, and helps condition your hair. This ingredient allows this to also be used as a spray leave-in conditioner.
  3. Panthenol: This helps the Rose Canina Extract work its magic even better by boosting moisturization and hair thickness.
  4. Aloe Vera: One of my favorite natural ingredients in hair products, aloe vera also conditions the scalp and reduces dandruff, but in addition to that, it promotes hair growth and soothes sensitive scalps, so if you've already burnt your scalp this summer, this should help lessen the burning sensation.
  5. Wheat Proteins: This strengthens your hair, making it less subject to breakage. It also helps retain the moisture provided by the Rose Canina Extract and Panthenol.
  6. Oak Bark Extract: Like the aloe vera, this soothes the scalp and protects your scalp against further inflammation.
I used this at the water park yesterday as many things: a protectant for my hair from the sun, a leave-in conditioner, and a detangler. When I was about to comb out the usual after-swim tangles in my hair, I was shocked to find none. None whatsoever. My hair was noticeably more moisturized than it normally would be after a swim, and was completely tangle-free. Another win for this brand in my eyes. Check out my posts on their Hair Perfected Set as well as their Leave-In Conditioner and Whipped Mousse in you haven't already! 

Although this was a sponsored post, my review was in no way influenced by B. The Product. All of my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment