Thursday, July 10, 2014

Best Places For Savvy Shopping

Hey guys! Today I was thinking, and I've never just given you all a list of my favorite places to shop. Going into a mall can be pretty overwhelming sometimes, amd I've decided to share a list of some of my all-time favorite places to shop.

For shorts, I always try Charlotte Russe. They have a huge variety of denim shorts, which is what I love the most. They go with everything and look great! Plus they have tons of awesome sales on some of my favorite brands!

When it comes to my tops, Rue 21 is the first place I head. Their clothing line has so many unique items that I just love. I'm always on the lookout for an unusual piece, and I know Rue 21 has always got me covered! Their regularly priced items can get a bit pricey, but they have an enormous clearance section that everything ends up in in a month or two.


For accessories, I love Forever 21. Their accessories section is HUGE! I could literally walk around there for hours just looking at the jewelry. Their earrings are to die for, and their prices are unbeatable.

I get my shoes from a few different places. I have an obsession for Vans, so I'm in Journey's a lot looking at the new patterns.I also love Nike tennis shoes, and I usually get those either online or at Shoe Carnival. Shoe Carnival runs a buy one get one half-off ever so often, and that's really useful.



For makeup, I always check Ulta. They have a lot of high-end makeup brands to choose from, but they also have the drugstore brands, so if you're ever looking for a particular brand but don't know where to go, this is always your place. They also have a makeup line that I like. Some of my favorite mascaras have come from their line. If you're a beginner in the makeup world or just not sure what you want, they have free beauty consultations!

Ulta is also a life saver when it comes to hair products. They have an excellent selection of any product you can think of, whether it's mousse or hair dye. They have multiple brands as well as makeup brands, too! They also have an in-store hair salon.
I really hope this helps you in your search for the perfect places to spend a shopping trip, and if you have any of your favorite places to shop that you'd like to share, drop a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment