Monday, July 21, 2014

July My Glam Bag

Hey guys! A few days ago, I received my July glam bag. The theme of this bag was Sensationally Sunkissed, for the warmest month of the year. The items in this bag were excellent for the warm weather, and I have so many products I'd like to recommend from this bag.
First off is Pixi Beauty's Unique Pink Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm. This product doubles as a moisturizing balm and a pretty lipstick. Once applied, you'll have a really glossy, pretty finish. Once it fades, you're left with a really nice pink finish. Overall a really nice product, and its small size makes it ideal for storing in a purse or makeup bag.
Next I figured I'd knock out the only major letdown in this bag. I got a bottle of Model's Own Nail Polish in the color Red Sea. It isn't that the color of this polish is bad, it's that there was a lot of chunky glittery flakes, which totally ruined it for me. It made application more messy than usual and just was a lot more trouble that it was worth. Plus, I personally didn't even like the look of the flakes. They look like a mistake.
Next up is Bare Minerals' 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow. I received this in the shade Barely Nude, one of the ten neutral shades it comes in. This product has five excellent benefits:
  1. It has 12-hour lasting color
  2. It's a super-charged primer
  3. Contains powerful brightening benefits
  4. Smooths fine lines
  5. Contains SPF
All in one formula, this product gives you lasting color, sun protection, and fantastic coverage. I used this a few nights ago for the first time, and it made my eyes look bright, healthy, and completely natural. 
Next is Pur~Lisse's Pur~Protect Essential Daily Moisturizer. This moisturizer contains SPF 30 to provide you with maximum skin protection without the annoying white color regular sunscreen leaves you with. It's white on application, but as you rub it in, it quickly fades in with the rest of your skin. It can be work with or without makeup, and works perfectly as just an everyday moisturizer.
I decided to save the best for last in this bag. I pulled out a little bottle of Clear Clinic Laboratories Vanished Clear Spot Treatment from the bottom of my bag and was so excited to try it. This perfectly clear substance can be applied to blemishes up to four times a day for almost instantly clear skin. I tried this the other night, and after just one application I noticed it fading. Fantastic product. I would definitely recommend it.
That's it for this bag! I really loved most of the products in this bag and can't wait for next month's bag! If you'd like to sign up for your own monthly bag, check it out at ipsy.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment