Sunday, August 10, 2014

MG Collection

Hey guys! A few weeks ago, I found this fantastic handbag brand called MG Collection. MG Collection takes pride in their affordable, stylish handbags, and even sent me one to review in detail for you guys!
At mgcollection.com, you'll find a huge variety of bags that suit any occasion, whether you need a simple crossbody to run errands or a chic evening bag for a night out. The bag I loved most from their frequently-updated collection is the Gabby Teal Oversized Soft Shopper Hobo. I was so excited about trying out this bag because it has everything I look for in a bag: fantastic color, several pockets for easy organization, including an outside zippered pouch, two pocket organizers, and a zippered pouch on the interior that divides the purse into two compartments, and a sturdy design.
It easily fit all of my things I would need during the day, and it has such a perfect, space-saving design that it's never in the way and can always be right there with me. I've gotten so many compliments on this bag, and I absolutely love it!
To check out this bag on the MG Collection site, click here. It also comes in a stunning fuchsia! MG Collection updates their styles all the time, so follow them on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to be sure you don't miss any of these new styles!

This review is in no way influenced by MG Collection. All of my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment