Now for the nail polish in this set! This polish is called Live While We're Young, and it's a glittery, fun sparkle polish to put over base color. It's made for long wear and quick drying, just what a girl needs on the go! I tried this varnish over classic black nails, and it completely took the color to the next level. I really love the awesome texture and random look it gives.
- Back For You is a natural, nude color that's perfect for highlighting your brow or just lightening up the look.
- Change My Mind is one of my favorite colors in this palette. It's a really sweet peach that shimmers in the light and adds a really pretty, girly touch to your look.
- C'mon C'mon is a soft grey that enhances the look by adding definition to the other colors. It gives the look more of a smooth finish and disrupts some of the harshness from other colors.
- Little Things is a deep brown that is ideal for a smokey eye. It's by far the darkest color in the palette, and it looks best when paired with the I Wish eyeliner. Both of those beautiful browns in one look completes it.
- Lastly is the center color, Take Me Home. The shimmery gold shadow is good for adding a bit of sparkle to any look, and the gold color gives it a really unique touch.
I saved the best for last with this set, and that is the Little Black Dress mascara. The name couldn't be more perfect because this mascara is truly blacker than black. The deep color adds a daring look and ties the look together. It's extremely volumizing, and with two coats, my lashes look long, healthy, and amazing.
The set also comes with a few pictures of looks that can be achieved with a combination of these eye products. My favorite is the first one with Little Things and C'mon C'mon blended in the outer corner. Back for you looks perfect right above Little Things and just below the brow, and the I Wish eye pencil looks perfect on the inner corner, bringing deep tones to that part of the eye as well.
This makeup collection is already on sale in the US at Macy's, and it'll be coming to the US at Stage Stores, Dillards, Beauty Brands, and Lord and Taylor on the 25th of this month! International release dates have yet to be released. To get updates on dates, looks, and reviews, check out the Makeup By 1D Facebook page!
Another announcement: I'll also be attending a One Direction concert with my cousin Emme for her twelfth birthday! I'm going to their Nashville show on the nineteenth, and I can't wait to see them with Five Seconds Of Summer! I'll be doing a concert outfit post for the occasion and pictures from the concert, so keep an eye out!
This review is in no way influenced by One Direction. All of my opinions are my own.