Saturday, September 20, 2014

Never Take It Off

Hey guys! As some of you know, I'm really crazy about music. In fact, most of the things I wear are band-related, but most of it doesn't make it on to the blog. One of my favorite bands is Black Veil Brides, and while stalking their lead singer Andy Biersack's Twitter page (don't tell me you've never done that), I came across a link to his jewelry collection over at NeverTakeItOff.com. Never take it off hosts jewelry collections for popular artists. NTIO decided to send me two pieces from Andy's collection to review for you, so let's get started!

The name Never Take It Off comes from their bracelets. They have a large collection of tie-on bracelets that once put on should stay on until it falls off. There are three rules of NTIO's bracelets:

  1. Before tying it on, you must pick a vow or write one for yourself.
  2. Then close your eyes and say it out loud or in your head.
  3. Cross your heart, tie the knots, and Never Take It Off.

I was sent the Sanctus II bracelet from Andy's line, and I love that the small design that isn't extremely noticeable, which is desirable when it'll be on constantly. It has a subtle elegance that I love, and once it falls off, Never Take It Off supplies threads to replace the broken one here. I feel like the piece really captures the essence of Andy and what his style represents.


I chose one of the traditional Never Take It Off oaths and one of the Andy Biersack oaths for my bracelet.
The traditional Never Take It Off vow is:
"I can be a trendsetter instead of following the crowd of zombies."
The Andy Biersack vow is:
"Proud to be different
Strange with a soul
I will be passionate
I can achieve my dreams
I wear black to protect my heart
I found love in chaos"

This item is the Stigmata necklace, also from Andy's collection. It has a black lace chain with a crown of thorns ring attached. You can wear this as a necklace with the ring on the lace chain, or you can wear the crown alone as a ring. It's a very elegant piece that goes with a wide variety of outfits, and it's something a lot of people can relate to. As you can see in the photo below, this piece was inspired by Andy's tattoo of an Indian wearing this crown.

That's it for this post! I absolutely love the unique sense of style the pieces portray, and they have some many more fantastic pieces! Check out NTIO on Twitter, Facebook, Deviantart, Instagram, and YouTube for special offers and new products! Their other artists and lines are for Warped Tour, Juliet Simms, Taylor Jardine, Spencer Chamberlain, Jess Bowen, Danny WorsnopSierra Kay, Charities, Love, Mystic, and NTIO Classics.

Although this is a sponsored post, this review is in no way influenced by Never Take It Off. All of my opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea so much. I've seen some Kellin Quinn ones that I really like, but I'm not sure how I'd wear them at school.

    ReplyDelete