Friday, September 12, 2014

Polyvore With Landry

Hey guys! I know it's been quite a while since my last post, and that's because I've been on study overdrive for the past week. I'm taking the ACT for the first time tomorrow, and I'm pretty nervous, so I've really been hitting the textbooks. I'm excited about it, but I'm definitely pretty nervous.

I decided to fit in a quick post tonight since it's due time you guys had something new, and something earlier today presented the perfect opportunity. It's been ages since I've done a Polyvore outfit post, and my younger cousin Landry was begging me to let her make a few sets. Our theme for these sets was dressy, so all of these are relatively formal and can be used on dressier occasions. These are a few that we made together and published to my Polyvore profile. To see my previous sets, check out my profile at mbbamagirl.polyvore.com.
Prom Time: By Landry


modcloth.com



yslbeautyus.com

Red Carpet Ready: By Landry


bpdress.com



$50 - cute.si


marissacollections.com


charlottetilbury.com


narscosmetics.com

Summer Sweetheart


ustrendy.com


splendid.com




neimanmarcus.com

She's such a little fashionista :) Loves stealing my hoodies too!



That's it for this post! I hope you enjoyed, and hopefully I can get back on track with posting after I get this test finished tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. The white and red dress are so cute. I also like some of the make-up featured in the sets. I love polyvore. It is such fun to create sets, when I have the time that is. I am hoping you receive a great score on your ACT test. I remember taking that so many years ago. I enjoyed visiting your blog.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete