Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Beauty Tag

Hey guys! One of my fellow bloggers, Rachel from rachforthestarsx.blogspot.ie, did the beauty tag on her blog a couple of days ago (link to her post here), and ever since then, I've been reading other people's beauty tag posts! It's so interesting to see how our beauty routines vary! I decided to do the beauty tag myself, so here we go!
What's your current favorite foundation?
I love Yaby's concealer in Buff. It's the closest color I can find to match my skin tone, and it blends perfectly! It's very light and fits my needs perfectly.

How About Concealer?
I use Neutrogena's Skin Clearing Blemish Concealer in Fair. Believe it or not, this can also be used under your eyes! It works wonders on dark circles.

Do you use a primer? If so, which one?
I don't use primer.

Strip or individual lashes?
I prefer mascara, but if I had to choose, I'd say strip.

Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipgloss all the way! I like the shine and natural look.

What's your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
I adore NYX cosmetics. Their Love In Paris eyeshadow palette is my go-to makeup palette.

Cream or powder blush?
I've always used powder. Cream always looks more unnatural than powder for some reason. I also have fairly oily skin, so powder works best for me.

You're only allowed one makeup product for the rest of your life. What would it be?
Believe it or not, powder! I have problems with shine, and it makes me look more alert.

Pencil or powder to fill in your brows?
I have really thick brows naturally, so I usually don't use either, but when I do, I always go for powder. It's easier to get that really full look.

What's the best makeup tip you've ever heard?
When applying undereye concealer, don't just do a line under your eye. Use the triangle. It gives better coverage and looks better overall.

How long do you spend doing your makeup for a night out?
Maybe 20-25 minutes. Long enough to get that perfect smokey eye!

Is there any makeup product/tool that you don't use?
I don't use eyelash curlers. I've found that mascara does the job for me.

You're given $10 to spend only in Boots. What do you buy?
Lipgloss! You can never go wrong there!

What's your favorite eyeshadow?
I really love the shade Creep from the Naked palette by Urban Decay. The dark tone looks perfect for filling in a crease.

Would you ever consider getting permanent makeup?
Wow, I'm embarassed to say that I didn't know this was a thing! But definitely no. There's always that possibility I'll end up hating it. Also, I love changing up my makeup routine! Trying new things is always fun!

I tag Olivia from ollynash.blogspot.ie, Katie from beautybycaitlin.com, and lastly, I tag all of my lovely blogger/vlogger readers out there! Any of you who try this post out for yourselves, make sure you leave a link in the comments to your post so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment