Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fourth Liebster Award

Hey guys! I was nominated for my first Liebster award soon after I started blogging in July of last year, and since that time, I've been nominated twice more and never got around to doing the posts and nominating others. A few days ago, I had my fourth nomination by my friend Irene from irenelisabeth8.blogspot.com, and I've decided to jump back into this! It's been over a year since my last Liebster post, and I'm so excited to share this one!
There are four rules to follow once you are nominated:

  • Link back to the blogger that nominated you
  • Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you gives you
  • Create 11 new questions or use the same ones for your nominees
  • Nominate 5-20 people to recieve the award and answer your questions
Got it? Now, let's get on with my questions!

1. What inspired you to start blogging?

I've always had a love for fashion and sharing my ideas with others, and I wanted to try my knack at writing! It was just an experiment at first, but it's become something I really love!

2. Who is your favorite blogger and why?

My favorite blog to read is IFB's Business of Blogging section. They have quite a few writers that are very experienced and write valuable content when it comes to blogging advice. I've gotten so many valuable tips there! You can find them at heartifb.com.

3. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
New Orleans, of course! It's my favorite place to be any day!

4. Craziest thing you've ever done?
Dying my hair purple! It was a totally random decision that was completely out of the blue. Really glad it happened though! It was a neat experience.

5. One thing you would change about your life?

Some of my relationships with friends and family are a bit tense right now. Nothing major, but I would love to have it fixed!

6. If you had to eat just one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I'm such a foodie, so this is really difficult to answer. I'm gonna go with risotto. It's always been one of my favorite foods.

7. Who do you look up to the most?

My dad. He's a better person than I could ever hope to be, and I can only hope to grow up to be half the person he is!

8. If you were to live in a movie, which movie would it be?

Alice in Wonderland. It looks like such an interesting place to live and has always been one of my favorite movies. Never a dull moment living there!

9. What is your hidden talent?

I'll have to say drawing. I'm not fantastic, but I'm pretty good, and it's something most people don't know about me.

10. What is a thing you would never do, no matter the circumstances?

Totally blow off my family for my friends. I know so many people that completely ditch their families for their social lives, and I hate that!

11. Where do you hope to be in five years?

At a good college making a living for myself blogging. I plan on hopefully becoming a freelance blogger one day.


I'd like to give a huge thanks for Irene for nominating me, and here are my nominees!

Zhenya from Being Zhenya
Jessica from The Pyreflies
Katie from Beauty By Caitlin
Jemma from Dorkface
Heather from Dog Mom Chic

Here are your questions!
1. What book/movie character best relates to you?
2. Favorite vacation spot?
3. What/who is your blogging inspiration?
4. How would you describe your fashion sense in three words?
5. Favorite song right now?
6. When did you start blogging?
7. Best year of your life?
8. Tennis shoes or dress shoes for everyday?
9. Which is always better, the book or the movie?
10. What color looks best on you?
11. Favorite childhood memory?

I hope you enjoyed my answers, and big thanks to Irene for nominating me! Nominees, I look forward to reading your answers! Click here to view my answers!

For all of you readers, remember that my book giveaway is still open! Check it out here to get your entries in!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I've only had my blog for about 5 weeks. I'm hoping one day soon I'll get nominated for an award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVED your blog and wanted to add you to my nominees list!

      Delete